Are You Retirement Ready or Not?
Are you confident that your retirement savings will last as long as you do?
Average life expectancy for retirees continues to rise and a 30+ year retirement is becoming more common. A study found that the number one fear of Americans in retirement is running out of money. Can you relate?
15 years before you retire and 5 years after are considered the Retirement Red Zone! Some of the issues you need to be addressing in this time period are:
- Longevity Risk
- Sequential Risk
- Market Risk
- Catastrophic Illness Risk
- Beneficiary & Legacy Planning
Here are some of the topics we cover in our planning meetings:
- Do you have a financial strategy to create an income and preserve capital for a 30+ year retirement?
- How to identify and solve for potential income gaps in your current retirement strategy
- Does asset allocation and the 4% withdrawal rule still work in today’s economic environment?
- How a “buy and hold” and sequence risk could potentially jeopardize your retirement security.
- Do you have “Lazy Money” and if so, how to put it to work!
- Social Security…the importance of planning and coordinating benefits with your spouse and/or other sources of income
- “Big Picture” considerations when electing Social Security Income and how you may be able to increase benefits by up to 75%.
- Discuss the differences between Retail and Institutional money managers, and what this means for you and your retirement strategy
- Does your current financial professional have a fiduciary duty to ensure his/her activities are in your best financial interest?
Remember the game we played as kids, “Ready or Not Here I Come”? Well the day will come when you will want to retire, are you ready?
Let us help you understand and plan for the best 30 years of your life! Call or email King Insurance & Financial Services today to get started.
We're here to help! Let's start a conversation!
Need help with Insurance, College Planning or Retirement questions? Call or Click