Making some extra money renting your home?

couch in bright room

Do you rent out your home with Airbnb or VRBO?

Do you know if your homeowner policy protects you while renting to strangers? Chances are probably not.

Most homeowner policies extend their coverage to the owners who occupy the home on a full time basis. When you rent your home out on a short term basis, you are exposing yourself to a host of liability issues not to mention possible damage to your home and loss of your property that won’t be covered.

HomeSharing coverage on your homeowner policy will give you the protection you need. It not only will cover your home if there is damage while a renter is there but it will protect your property too. If someone decides to walk off with your favorite possession, there is coverage for that. If you have your home booked for rent and then you have a claim, HomeSharing will pay for lost rent up to $10,000.

We have options for you.  There are carriers that we work with that provide this protection for you. Not all carriers offer this type of protection.

Call King Insurance & Financial Services today at 440-243-5555 to find out more.

We're here to help! Let's start a conversation!

Need help with Insurance, College Planning or Retirement questions? Call or Click